Strata Consulting Services helps our clients navigate the complex areas of IT programs and projects. Our team of experts leverage both experience and training to uniquely help the federal government apply government policies, manage mission, and strategic objectives in support of today’s dynamic IT environments. Our experienced consultants assist our clients at every step of the process, throughout a program management lifecycle to address the most challenging management and technical issues of their IT operations.
Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Definition
- Our requirements gathering, analysis, and definition management processes reduce project risk and warrants greater probability of project success.
- Our mission is to ensure strategies make good business sense, effectively implement laws and policies, and reflect the client’s management objectives.
Project Management Support
- Our Project Management process follows industry best practices to effectively manage risk and deliver high quality results and best value services.
- Our team blends strategic management, technology consulting experience, and expertise in various industries to ensure success.
- Our budget experts and subject matter experts provide your program the financial guidance it needs to succeed from implementation to conclusion.
- Our risk management process includes the identification, assessment, and develop of plans to mitigate risks within the project documentation.
- Once identified, resources are coordinated to limit, monitor, and control the probability of negative events or to maximize the opportunities of positive measures.