Strategy Mission Success
Strata Consulting Services is a premier provider of diversified Cybersecurity and Information Assurance services. We have provided first class solutions to government and commercial clients since 2012. We deliver a full range of professional services to assist our clients with establishing, evaluating, and maintaining dynamic IT Security governance, risk management and compliance programs. These unique services ensure that our clients achieve their respective strategy, mission, or mandate.
Our team is well-versed in all areas of cybersecurity and information assurance services that provide our clients with guidance and resources required to realize stable, reliable, and secure IT operations.
IT Program Management Support
IT Governance, Risk & Compliance
Security Assessment & Technical Testing
Our highly skilled, ISC2 certified IT security professionals, allow us to offer a full range of cybersecurity services, including systems security architecture design, security engineering, and penetration testing to assist our clients with identifying, assessing, and managing their cybersecurity risks.
- Cybersecurity Architecture Design
- Cybersecurity Engineers
- Cybersecurity Program Development
- Cybersecurity Risk Management
- Cybersecurity Tool & Solution Management
- Penetration Testing
- Incident Response & Reporting
- Continuous Monitoring
Our Enterprise IT Risk Management services provide clients with the resources needed to support successful implementation and sustainability of a fully integrated IT risk management program. This enables management and leadership to take an enterprise-wide view of IT risks to identify and address these critical risks in a manner consistent with the organization’s risk tolerance and appetite.
- Enterprise Risk Management Requirements Gathering
- Risk Management Program Development
- Risk Assessments and Management
- Internal and External Risk Reporting
- GRC Tool Implementation and Support
- 3rd Party Vendor Risk Assessment and Management
Our Information Security Compliance Program Support is designed to emphasize continuous stakeholder communication and standardization of information gathering models. This ensures completeness, accuracy, reliability and timeliness of compliance reporting metrics and initiatives.
- Internal and External Audit Liaison Support
- Internal and External Compliance Reporting
- IA Security Policy and Procedure Development
- Security Evaluation Coordination
- InfoSec and Data Privacy Compliance Program Development
- Vendor Compliance Report and Management
- Contingency and Continuity Program Support
Our security assessment and technical testing services provide our clients the in-depth analysis required to understand logical, physical, technical, and non-technical threats to their IT environment. Allowing our clients to gauge risk in a timely, cost-effective and proactive manner to sustain a strong information system security posture.
- 3rd Party Independent Security Assessments
- Cloud Services Security Control Assessments
- IT Infrastructure Baseline Configuration Reviews
- Security Authorization and Assessment
- IT Infrastructure Vulnerability Assessment Testing and Reporting
- Web Application Vulnerability Assessment Testing and Reporting
- Targeted Technical Reviews
The GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the Federal government. It is a multiple award schedule that can be used by any Agency, providing direct access to our products, services and solutions.
- 132-45A (Penetration Testing)
- 132-45D (Risk and Vulnerability Assessment)
132-51 (IT Professional Services)
North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 519190 All Other Information Services
- 561621 Security Systems Services (except Locksmiths)
- 611430 Professional and Management, Development Training
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management, Consulting Services
- 541614 Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Services
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Establish an 8(a) Sole Source Contract With Us.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables agencies to engage in direct buy contracts with certified contractors. Strata’s SBA 8(a) and SDB business development certification is valid through June 2024.
The 8(a)sole source vehicle provides agencies a simplified and shortened acquisition procedure:
- Reduced decision cycle: the time required to award an 8(a) sole source contract is usually within days.
- Lowered administrative costs: procurement process and time is reduced to a minimum.
- Prices reflecting the best value: agency negotiates with the firm directly to get the best value.
- Credit for promoting small business participation within agency.
- Can initiate a contract with a simple high-level statement of work.
Simple Steps to Establish 8(a) Sole Source Contract with Strata Consulting Services:
- The Government program manager or interested party develops a statement of work, prepares a government estimate, and obtains the necessary funding.
- The Government program manager or interested party chooses Strata Consulting Services to perform the work and submits a procurement request to the agency contracting officer.
- The agency contracting officer prepares and submits an “Offer Letter” to Strata Consulting Services’ SBA Business Development Specialist, Kevin Lawrence, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SBA processes the Offer Letter and returns it to the agency contracting officer who submits the Statement of Work and Request for Proposal or Quotation to Strata Consulting Services.
- Strata Consulting Services submits the proposal which is evaluated and negotiated (if necessary) by the agency.
- The contract is awarded to Strata Consulting Services.
The steps to establish an 8(a) Sole Source Contract with Strata Consulting Services can be accomplished within a few days in most cases. It is also worthwhile to mention that Strata Consulting Services has a great working relationship with the SBA‐assigned Business Development Specialist (BDS) who is willing to help clarify any issue related to 8(a) program and facilitate any contract award.
Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act as amended by Congress, created the 8(a) business development program. This program enables SBA to assist small disadvantaged firms to develop their businesses. In applying to the program, a firm is rigorously evaluated on its ownership, operations, financial health, and past performance. Once accepted, the firm is required to provide SBA a detailed business plan and annually show continued success as a viable, strong business entity. Firms that are approved are certified by the SBA for a period of nine years. The SBA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with Federal Agencies allowing them to contract directly with certified 8(a) firms. Participants can receive sole source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4.5 million for goods and services.
We facilitate client experiences that lead towards fully developed solutions, which are sustainable and aligned with the client objectives.